As we head into autumn, Swansea continues to impress us all with some fantastic events for you to enjoy.
Here’s a preview of just a few of the great September, October and November events in store for you, visitors and people of Swansea :) Remember, keep watching this space for further details.
- 'Jack to a King The Swansea Story' Film Launch, Friday 12 September
- BBC Proms in the Park, Saturday 13 September
- Rigoletto BBC National Orchestra of Wales, Wednesday 17 September
- Saturday Night Bee Gees, (Grand Theatre), Friday 19 September
- Admiral Swansea Bay 10k & Fun Run Sunday 21 September
- Jane Austen’s Pride & Prejudice, (Grand Theatre), Tues Sept 30 - Oct 1
- Dylan Thomas National Poetry Day Event, Thursday 2 October
- ‘Hullaballoo Rocks’ at Monkey Bar on Friday 10 October
- German Beer Festival at Brangwyn Hall Mon 27 Sept - Fri 31 Oct
- Fireworks Display, Wednesday 5 November
For further details of these events please visit the Enjoy Swansea website.
To keep up with the latest news, follow 'Enjoy Swansea' on Twitter and join us on Facebook. Keep an eye on this blog too; we’ll be posting ideas on what you can do, from art and exhibitions to sport and family fun.